Please note that the coverages listed below are subject to the specific exceptions to Title, Exclusions, and the Conditions and Stipulations as set forth in each policy form. Special conditions and deductibles apply for certain coverage in the ALTA Homeowner’s Policy. Policy coverage is subject to change without notice, except as required by the Arizona Department of Insurance.
- Someone else owns a recorded interest in your title.
- A document is not properly signed, sealed, acknowledged or delivered.
- Forgery, fraud, duress, incompetency, incapacity or impersonation.
- Defective recording of any document.
- Unmarketability of title
- Lack of a right of access to and from the land.