We need everyone’s help to keep our team, customers, and communities healthy. Please help us keep our family and friends safe as we implement changes during this time.
<strongWe are Open: At this time, Pioneer Title Agency is open. Our country needs us. As announced in the President’s press conference this morning, DC folks are trying to figure out a balance to protect our citizens and protect our economy, in that order. We are doing our part by practicing safe hygiene, social distancing and continuing with our responsibilities. Open with some changes At this time, we are taking additional measures to help our team and customers remain healthy. These include:</strong
- Our branches are closed to walk-in traffic. We will still have team members on-site to process closings, sign checks, and accept deliveries.
- Masks are Required in our offices
- Requiring our team members to stay home if they are sick/sending team members home if they appear ill.
- Many team members are working remotely at this time.
- Using advance screening documents for our customers and notaries before they come into a signing.
- Ramping up our office cleaning efforts.
- Helping our team members, assisting with solutions and keeping our team and their families as our priority.
We appreciate your efforts to keep our communities healthy during this uncertain time. Things You Can Do During Your Closing: If you are currently in escrow or about to open escrow, we are here for you. If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have traveled internationally, or you have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, please contact your escrow officer immediately to make the necessary adjustments. When it comes time for your signing, options are available to help you practice social distancing. These include:
- Using one of our mobile notary partners: With this, a mobile notary can come to your home and handle your signing.
- RON (Remote Online Notarization): For files that qualify, RON is available. With RON, you do not come in contact with anyone. Instead, the notary is conferenced in with a computer equipped with video abilities. If you would like to use RON, contact your escrow officer immediately to determine if your transaction will qualify.
If you are feeling sick, please do not come to the office. Instead, reach out to your Pioneer team via email or phone for assistance. Watch out for WTF: During this time, there is an elevated risk for Wire Transfer Fraud. Please be aware and cautious of emails. If an email seems questionable, call your escrow officer at a known number. Should you receive an email with wire instructions, please call to get a verbal confirmation from your escrow officer before sending the wire. We are in this together: We appreciate each of you helping us keep our team, families, customers, and communities healthy. We will be updating this post with any additional changes that come as we continue to monitor the situation. Be kind to those around you, wash your hands and practice social distancing. *Updated March 23, 2020