The Escrow Assistant provides clerical and administrative support to the escrow team while assisting with the processing of escrow transactions. Successful Escrow Assistants are dependable, cooperative, diligent, detailed, and disciplined.
Typical duties of the position may include:
- Receive purchase contracts/escrow instructions and assist in the preparation of the transaction for closing by receipting earnest money funds, entering data, and ordering title reports.
- Assist in preparing transactions for closing of escrow by reviewing title reports for accuracy, clearing title report requirements, and providing documentation for the completion of the transaction and loan processing.
- Provide updates and answer inquiries from sellers, buyers, agents, and lenders.
The Escrow Assistant may be assigned additional tasks in support of the department’s goals.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to type 40+ WPM
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of escrow practices and terminology
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Impact
Competitive and commensurate with experience, plus a robust benefits package.
Please submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and copy of recent typing test (if available) to email@example.com. Please include “Paradise Valley” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to personnel@PioneerTitleAgency.com