<![CDATA[Pioneer Title Agency, proudly been serving Coconino County since 1993 handling all types of real estate transactions, ranging from the smallest secondary loans to the transfer of large sophisticated commercial properties, is pleased to announce that Coconino and Yavapai County area manager Andy Fox has been elected vice president of the Land Title Association of Arizona (LTAA). The LTAA was founded in 1932, and is affiliated with the American Land Title Association. The objectives and purposes of the LTAA are to:
- Promote sound and ethical business practices among members.
- Provide for the collection, study and dissemination of information relating to problems of and improvements in land title evidence, escrow services and other related services.
- Promote and encourage sound legislation affecting land titles, escrow and other related services
- Recommend, prepare and encourage use of policy forms, endorsements and practices which will best serve the public interest.
- Educate and inform the public of the integrity and stability of its members and the advantages and desirability of their services.