The Assistant Escrow Officer provides clerical and administrative support to the Escrow Officer by assisting in the processing of escrow transactions. Successful Assistant Escrow Officers are dependable, cooperative, diligent, detailed, and disciplined.
Typical duties of the position may include:
- Receive purchase contracts/escrow instructions and prepare transactions for closing.
- Order title reports and take necessary steps to clear title.
- Handle the closing of the escrow, including explaining all related documents to the buyers and sellers, securing all necessary signatures, reviewing the settlement sheets, collecting necessary monies, and issuing receipts.
- Notarize all documents as required by law.
The Assistant Escrow Officer may be assigned additional tasks in support of the department’s goals.
- At least 1 year of experience performing escrow related duties
- Ability to type 40+ WPM
- Current AZ Notary Commission Certificate, or ability to obtain one
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of escrow practices and terminology
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Impact
- Proficiency in the use of a 10-key calculator
- Strong math skills
Competitive and commensurate with experience, plus a robust benefits package.
Please submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and copy of recent typing test (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Raintree” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to personnel@PioneerTitleAgency.com