The Chief Title Officer oversees all aspects of production in the Title Department, and acts as a liaison between title and escrow staff, underwriters, and external customers.
Typical duties of the position may include:
- Performs the examining process at all levels
- Assigns orders and other tasks to team members while monitoring quality and timeliness of production.
- Supervises and manages all aspects of the department, including customer service, examining, recording and policy production.
- Fosters growth of team members through training and mentoring.
- Works with escrow officers, underwriters, attorneys, lenders and customers to resolve title defects and issues.
- Facilitates the title claims process by gathering information and documentation from the insured and providing to the underwriter.
- Facilitates the indemnity approval process with escrow officers and underwriters.
The Chief Title Officer may be assigned additional tasks in support of the department’s goals.
- Understanding of underwriting procedures and guidelines of various underwriters.
- Knowledge of various policy and endorsement forms, coverage and risks.
- Experience with inspections (Commercial property, work status).
- Background working on all levels of examining including but not limited to: Residential, New construction, sectional/metes and bounds, leasehold, and commercial.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to type 40+ WPM.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Engaging leadership abilities
Competitive and commensurate with experience, plus a robust benefits package.
Please submit a cover letter and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Flagstaff Chief Title Officer” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to personnel@PioneerTitleAgency.com