The Courier Supervisor assists multiple offices with internal and external deliveries. S/He is responsible for the oversight and management of all courier personnel. S/He receives and/or delivers mail and pick-ups as needed, as well as dispatches appropriate drivers. Successful candidates are dependable, friendly, cooperative, patient, orderly, composed and disciplined.
Typical duties of the position may include:
- Communicating with the offices for pick-ups and deliveries and dispatching appropriate drivers for pick-up and delivery execution in an efficient and timely manner.
- Navigating to pickup and drop off locations; handling packages with care
- Oversight of courier team members and fleet vehicles
- Interacting with fellow team members and customers
- Administrative duties: typing, filing, reporting, coordinating pick-ups/drop-off’s
The Courier Supervisor may be assigned additional tasks in support of the offices.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral communication skills
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision, as well as in a team
- 25 years or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Record
- Detailed knowledge of Metropolitan Phoenix and neighboring cities
Competitive and commensurate with experience, plus a robust benefits package.
Please submit an application, cover letter and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Courier Supervisor” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com