This position provides service to walk in and phone customers to prepare listing kits and limited search reports for agents and lending institutions. Successful candidates are friendly, decisive, versatile, easy going, and have excellent customer service skills.
Typical duties of the position may include:
- Assist realtors by preparing and typing listing kits.
- Research information for realtors including vesting deeds, encumbrances on property, deeds of trust, assignments, etc.
- Assist walk-ins or phone customers with questions relating to Title department.
- Pull maps for realtors and show lot dimensions.
- Prepare Limited Search Reports, trace twenty years of historical information and retrieve information from the Title Plant.
- Assist with other Title Department duties such as typing commitments, policies, endorsements, and guarantees.
The Customer Service Representative may be assigned additional tasks in support of the department’s goals.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of legal property descriptions
- Ability to type 60+ WPM
- High Level of organizational skill, accuracy, and attention to detail
Competitive and commensurate with experience, plus a robust benefits package.
Please submit a cover letter and detailed resume to email@example.com. Please include “Sierra Vista CS” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to personnel@PioneerTitleAgency.com