This position provides service to walk in and phone customers to prepare listing kits and limited search reports for agents and lending institutions. Successful candidates are friendly, decisive, versatile, easy going, and have excellent customer service skills.
Typical duties of the position may include:
- Assist realtors by preparing and typing listing kits.
- Research information for realtors including vesting deeds, encumbrances on property, deeds of trust, assignments, etc.
- Assist walk-ins or phone customers with questions relating to Title department.
- Pull maps for realtors and show lot dimensions.
- Prepare Limited Search Reports, trace twenty years of historical information and retrieve information from the Title Plant.
- Prepare end of month report on listing kits by realtor and to President.
- Assist with other Title Department duties such as assisting at the Order Desk, refilling microfilm of file folders, and running copies for Title Examiners.
The Customer Service Representative may be assigned additional tasks in support of the department’s goals.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Graphic design skills
- Basic understanding of legal property descriptions
- Working knowledge of numerical filing systems
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience, plus a robust benefits package.
Please submit an application, cover letter and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Flagstaff Customer Service” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com