The Escrow Officer establishes new escrow accounts and manages the entire transaction process while providing exceptional, friendly customer service.
Typical duties of the position may include:
- Complete escrow transactions by assessing and resolving requirements, preparing and reviewing closing documents, and disbursing funds.
- Collaborate with title department to resolve title issues.
- Communicate frequently with all parties of the transaction to obtain necessary information, explain procedures, and answer questions.
- Conduct closing appointments, including the explanation of all documents to the customers.
- Notarize all documents as required by law.
- Set monthly goals to maintain or increase volume of business.
The Escrow Officer may be assigned additional tasks in support of the department’s goals.
- At least 3 years of escrow experience.
- Ability to type 40+ WPM.
- Current AZ Notary Commission Certificate, or ability to obtain one.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of escrow practices and terminology.
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Impact.
- Proficiency in the use of a 10-key calculator.
- Strong math skills.
Competitive and commensurate with experience, plus a robust benefits package.
Please submit an application, cover letter, detailed resume, and copy of recent typing test (if available) to email@example.com. Please include “Paradise Valley” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to personnel@PioneerTitleAgency.com