This position provides support to the Team Relations department. The team is responsible for connecting and supporting team members across the state to ensure needs and expectations are being met. The assistant will support in the hiring and performance evaluation processes, coordination and management of events, and maintaining records. This position provides a fast track of growth into a Team Relations Coordinator. Successful candidates are attentive, discreet, helpful, sincere, participative, dependable, dutiful, and focused.
Typical duties of the position may include:
- Support to the Team Relations Coordinators as instructed
- Review resumes received from passive searches for all statewide offices with an open position and actively search for candidates with relevant experience for upper level positions
- Send applications to candidates whom managers want to learn more about and provide an analysis of the applicant to the manager for review
- Communicate with all applicants about the status of their resume, through telephone and email correspondence
- Maintain performance evaluation reminders for all managers and supervisors
- Assist with leadership and management functions as assigned
- Plan and organize company events ranging from 25 to 1,500 attendees
- Maintain records of Team Relations activity
- Position may require local and statewide travel
The Team Relations Assistant will be assigned additional tasks in support of the team’s goals.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to quickly adapt to new, different, or changing requirements
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Plans and prioritizes work to manage time effectively and accomplish team goals
- Ability to comprehend complex writing and use high level English to clearly communicate in written form
- Ability to type 50+ WPM
- Working knowledge of basic information technology and ability and patience to teach others
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, human relations, psychology, education, or related fields.
Competitive and commensurate with experience, plus a robust benefits package.
Please submit a cover letter and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Team Relations” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com