The Title Clerk assists the title department with orders and customer service.
Typical duties of the position may include:
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Opening title orders and cancelling title files
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Procuring Assessor maps, tax records, and other documents
- Proofreading and verifying accuracy of documents
The Title Clerk may be assigned additional tasks in support of the department’s goals.
- Ability to type 40+ WPM.
Skills and Abilities:
- Goal oriented with the desire to grow knowledge and skill.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prioritizing and multitasking.
Competitive and commensurate with experience, plus a strong benefits package.
Please submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and copy of recent typing test (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Mohave Title” in the subject line.
Position Bulletin (Shareable/Printable PDF)
To apply for this job email your details to personnel@PioneerTitleAgency.com