<![CDATA[Since its successful Cake Walk, which raised more than $370, our Main branch has created a number of other Old School projects throughout the year that raised a total of $4,599. That is incredible! As you know, Pioneer Title has empowered each of its branches to get more involved with the local schools in their community through their Old School project. Each branch has been given paid time outside of the office to help local schools with various fundraising and other projects. And so far, our Main branch is on a roll! Here’s the rundown on each of the philanthropic programs this branch has put on since Pioneer Title launched their Old School project last year:
- Cake Walk: http://www.pioneertitleagency.com/pioneer-title-agencys-main-branch-hosts-fundraising-cake-walk-for-old-school-program/;
- Raffle Fundraiser: Sold a total of 1,198 tickets, raising more than $900;
- Wreath Auction: Collected more than 20 wreaths to donate at auctions, raising a total of $800;
- Candy Corn Jar Contest: Contest to guess how many candy corns were in the jar, raising $38;
- YETI Raffle: Branch purchased a YETI cooler and filled it with donated camping items. Cooler was purchased for $364 and the 50/50 raffle raised an additional $250.