<![CDATA[Pioneer Title Agency is pleased to announce its own Dale Gonzalez, Payson’s title manager, has been appointed the 2014-2015 President of the Rim Country Rotary Club, effectively July 1, 2014. In his role, Gonzalez, who has been involved with the local rotary for more than a decade, will be responsible for the naming of officers and new members of the board as well as focusing on the promotional and growth of the five key areas within the organization:
- Club Service, which focuses on making clubs strong. A thriving club is anchored by strong relationships and an active membership development plan.
- Vocational Service, which calls on every Rotarian to work with integrity and contribute their expertise to the problems and needs of society.
- Community Service, which encourages every Rotarian to find ways to improve the quality of life for people in their communities and to serve the public interest.
- International Service, which exemplifies the rotary’s global reach in promoting peace and understanding.
- Youth Service, which recognizes the importance of empowering youth and young professionals through leadership development programs such as Rotaract, Interact, Rotary Youth Leadership Awards, and Rotary Youth Exchange.
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?