Without the help of our Mail/Fed Ex/UPS individuals, we would not be able to do our job every day. From opening letters to closing packages, our mail carriers deliver it all. 6 days a week we trust that our mail is in good hands, so it just seems right to take 1 day to celebrate the individuals who make that possible! After all, their motto is, “Through rain or snow, or sleet or hail, we’ll carry the mail. We will not fail.” Let’s celebrate them today on Thank a Mail Man/Woman Day!
Be sure to thank your mail man today! Here are 4 fun ways to do so:
- Write a letter:Write a letter to your mail carrier and leave it in the mailbox. You can address it to “Our Favorite Mailman/woman!” Let them know how grateful you are for them and their service. Have your little ones help decorate with stickers and drawings. Your mail courier is sure to have a smile on their face when they find it!
- Leave a Thank You Card: Similar to above, you can leave a nice thank you card in your mailbox for your mail carrier. Be sure to make it clear that the envelope is for them, and not meant to be added to the mail shuffle. Bonus points if you add a small gift card for your post service to enjoy!
- Cookies and treats: Leave cookies or another treat in your box or on your porch. Include a sign letting your mail carrier know these are for them.
- Water bottles: Leave a water bottle for them with a little note tied around the top thanking them!
- Thank you in person: Last, but not least, if you are able to, say “thank you” in person!
We would love to hear how you thanked your mail courier today! Be sure to tag us on your social media @pioneertitleagency on instagram and @pioneertitleagency-Arizona on Facebook